Looking for a fast-paced, physically challenging new job opportunity in a growing and value-driven company where performance and quality skills are rewarded
Gordon Food Service, a leader in foodservice distribution, could be the place for you. Make $22/hour to start, and up to $24.68 after one year! Take a look at the following video to learn more about who we are and what we do!
Text GOGFS to 97211 for more information!
As a Warehouse Order Selector, you will quickly and accurately select and scan food products from all warehouse zones, correctly build the products onto pallets, and prepare the pallets for shipping according to GFS standards and customer requirements
- Experience is preferred, but we will train you as a top-notch Warehouse Order Selector
- Periodic lifting of products up to 80 lbs
- Able to work in cold (-15 degrees) for extended periods of time (safety gear provided)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Starting wage of $22.00!
- Competitive and flexible benefits; RRSP with company match; annual profit sharing
- Comprehensive paid training and ongoing support
- Opportunity for overtime
- Annual reimbursement for safety boots
- Opportunities for learning and advancement plus company events that support our family culture
Sunday, Monday, Thursday 5:15PM - 3:15AM and Friday 3:30PM - 1:30AM
*** Gordon Food Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. To request any accommodations you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-268-0159 to discuss your needs.