Division: British Columbia
Regional Multi Unit Account Coordinator
(Temporary 13 month position - May be Extended)
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager, the Regional Multi Unit Account Coordinator is responsible for coordinating Regional Multi Unit account requirements and working with the Pricing Coordinators to maintain contract costs/pricing. This position will liaise with corporate head offices, vendors, customer care, and Regional Account Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Multi Unit Account Coordinator will ensure the profitability of the company by efficiently maintaining customer contracts, providing administration and logistics support and multi unit team support. This position will be involved in managing customer needs, product inventories, logistics reporting and maintaining distribution contracts for the Multi Unit customer. Working with the Regional Healthcare/Hospitality Sales Representatives and the Regional Multi Unit Sales Managers, the coordinator will provide flawless customer service to their accounts.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, responsive, and positive work attitude is essential
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Above average analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Google Docs and Sheets, and Excel
- Strong administrative proficiency
- 1 – 5 Years in a sales administrative support role
To apply for this opportunity, please submit an application to Human Resources by 4:00 pm April 27, 2018. Please quote Job # 2018-4978 on your application.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN POSTED INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.