Are you a G Licensed Driver who is physically fit, enjoys delivering excellent service, and working with a great team? Are you ready for a new challenge? If so, Gordon Food Service® could be the place for you.
As one of the largest privately held foodservice distributors in North America, our family business has a history of developing talented professionals, pursuing innovative ideas and building strong relationships.
We are looking for a Truck and Trailer Detailer - pay rate of $18.25/hour. Take a look at these videos to learn more about GFS is and what we do!
As a Truck and Trailer Detailer, you will be required to:
● Maintaining the cleanliness of GFS fleet of trucks, shop and yard.
● Perform routine washing of trucks and trailers.
● Assists in ensuring that units meet our standards of cleanliness
● Ensures proper load securement for hoses, chemical pails, or any other equipment as necessary.
● Assisting in the operation of trucks in a safe, responsible & professional manner.
● Adhere to the policies and procedures of Gordon Food Service.
● Complete special projects and perform other duties as assigned by the Transportation Supervisor.
● MUST have a valid G Class Licence.
● Experience: Preferred, but will train.
● Be self-motivated and able to work well independently and within a team.
● Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
● Be conscientious of offering quality service to our valued drivers.
● Take pride in working safely and representing Gordon Food Service professionally.
● Outdoor environment
● Monday to Friday (07:00 AM to 03:30 PM) and Friday to Monday (07:00 am to 05:30 PM)
*** Gordon Food Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. To request any accommodations you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact email@example.com or 1-800-268-0159 to discuss your needs.