Are you looking for a new job opportunity?
Do you want to work in a dynamic company where performance and quality skills are rewarded?
Do you want to be part of a prosperous, stable, growing and value-driven company, that offers competitive, and flexible benefits?
As one of the largest privately held foodservice distributors in North America, our family business has a history of developing talented professionals, pursuing innovative ideas and building strong relationships.
Text GOGFS to 97211 for more information!
Take a look at these videos to learn more about who we are and what we do!
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit www.canadajobs-en-gfs.icims.com and submit your application through this platform. We receive a large volume of applications everyday, so applications submitted through our company website are guaranteed to get looked at 2-3 days faster than those submitted through a 3rd party site!
As a Warehouse Pallet Sorter, you will quickly and accurately pull stacks of pallets from all warehouse zones, efficiently operate powered equipment (dockstocker), and sort and maintain pallets in all zones according to GFS standards
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Able to work in all temperature zones and work environments, including freezer (-15 degrees) for extended periods of time (safety gear provided)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Starting wage of $18.25/hour + shift premium!
- Competitive and flexible benefits; RRSP with company match; annual profit sharing
- Comprehensive paid training and ongoing support
- Annual reimbursement for safety boots
- Opportunities for learning and advancement plus company events that support our family culture
Monday - Friday (Mon - Thurs 2-10PM; Fri 5PM-Finish)
*** Gordon Food Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. To request any accommodations you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact email@example.com or 1-800-268-0159 to discuss your needs.