Are you looking for a new opportunity with a strong and stable company? Do you want the opportunity for excellence and advancement in your career? If so, Gordon Food Service could be the place for you.
As one of the largest privately held foodservice distributors in North America, our family business has a history of developing talented professionals, pursuing innovative ideas and building strong relationships.
We are seeking great people looking for professional and personal growth. If you are interested in joining an innovative, supportive, values-driven company, we invite you to consider a career with Gordon Food Service. Take a look at these videos to learn more about who we are and what we do!
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Pricing system maintenance
- Collect, organize, administer and retain customer/vendor contracts
- Code vendor contracts by cross-referencing United and vendor item codes.
- Use Excel and similar tools to calculate customer price quotes for bid and pricing requests.
- Utilize the pricing system to implement customer contract pricing, taking into account market, customer specific pricing, customer rebates, invoice fees and similar items.
- Monitor contracted prices and sales agreements for expiration dates and renewals.
- Verifies customer pricing and accuracy through internal and external audits
Assist sales team members as required
- Code and price requested items both stock, and special order.
- Prepare catalogs sales rep presentation items
- Prepare customer requested special reports as required.
The successful candidate should demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent computer skills for report generation and analysis
- Demonstrated organizational skills to handle high volume of work under pressure
- High mathematical aptitude
Experience and Qualifications:
- College/University degree/diploma in Business preferred
- 3-5 years previous business experience an asset
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, continuous training, and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
Qualified applicants must submit resumes by October 26, 2018 via e-mail or fax to (902) 664-3615.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
AN EMPLOYMENT EQUITY EMPLOYER
Watch these videos for even more information about Gordon Food Service!